GOODERSON LEISURE STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
Your privacy is very important to Gooderson Leisure. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines. –
- Gooderson Leisure will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally, this Personal Information is requested when making reservations, when requesting a particular service, when sending feedback or when entering a competition.
- Gooderson Leisure will use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products, to enable us to process, validate and verify reservation and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website; to improve and develop new features and services; to alert you to new services and special offers and for other purposes
- Gooderson Leisure shall be entitled to disclose Personal Information if required to do so to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Gooderson Leisure; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Gooderson Leisure, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various third parties who are involved in the provision of the services provided in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You should also be aware that information and data are automatically collected through the standard operation of the Internet servers and through the use of “cookies.”
- Remembering which language you chose to view on the website
- Remembering your reservation choice so that it can be used to book your reservation
- Understanding how you use the website so we can make it even better
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including which cookies have been set, and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.